There were baby chicks for sale... I begged Chris, but to no avail. He said "They get ugly real fast."
I had to agree and changed my mind. The boys loved watching them though! This was the 2 seconds where we got them to peel their eyes away for a picture.
(Left to Right) Ian, Justin, Brenden, Bretton, LukeEach of their faces is so fitting in this picture... words can't describe! (Bretton was eating grass and finding out it's not so much fun... he's just making faces, not crying. He did this a lot throughout our pumkining adventure).
Brenden thought he was so strong picking up these HEAVY pumpkins!!"Just gotta get a better grip... Those things are slippery!!"

Brenden kept going for the white ones....???
Once again... tasting, but not enjoying... A great picture to show off the 4 teeth he has popping through!


How could I EVER say "no" to this face??
My handsome boys!
...and someone's all wore out from the loads and loads of fun!
***
Earlier in the day, Nicci and I found Bretton doing this... I don't even have an explanation..
What do you think is going through his head??




11 comments:
Cami, you have got one cute kid! He looks like he is full of personality. All of the pictures are so cute--fall--my favorite time of year.
I can't believe how big he's gotten! Your husband seems like such an awesome dude (referring to the hawaiian band).;) Love it. You guys are awesome. Oh.. and mat's been shaving his head since we got married because I tried to help him with a hair cut once...and well..shaved a line all the way up his head. Whoops! So it's just stuck. ;)
Cami, What an adventure! I'm just looking forward to any trip I can make to the front porch. Your boy is adorable, and the bucket thing, he's a boy. He'll do TONS of things you'll have no clue about. Ask Chris, he might have some insight!! ;) love you!!!
PS someone gave something to me that is yours yesterday. Get in touch with me to see if you want me to get it to you or not. :)
My goodness, it's aCami all grown up! Snooping through everyone's blogs is so fun. You are gorgeous and your family is beautiful! Glad I can peek in on you once in awhile. Tell yur folks the Huishes said Hi!
What fun pictures...your little guy is so adorable...and his eyes are so big and bright...what a dream! And you guys look so cute in your family picture...girl, you are one hot mamma! I dont feel so hot since Ive become a mamma...but please tell me its around the corner! It will be so fun to talk...hope to hear from you soon!
Love Rach
Your little one is soooooooooooooooooo cute! I can't believe how big he is already!
um... I was there to ya know! totally forgot me. It's okay, I'll just go cry myself to sleep now. It is 10:00 and WAY past my bedtime anyhow!
The bucket video is the funniest Cami! I laughed my head off, I showed Jonah as well and am thinking he might have gotten some tips from Bretton, better go hide the mop bucket eh?! ha!
Hey Friend in the warm place... I'm tagging you. Please post your fourth photo in your fourth folder and explain!
Love ya!
Vicki
Cami! That is so funny! He is sooo adorable! Oh how I miss having a baby around! He's so precious! Enjoy every moment!
Cass.
Post a Comment