Well, I can't honestly say that I'm super excited about the event that took place this morning, but it was a rather monumental day in United States History so I thought, for Bretton's sake, I would capture what he was doing when Barack Obama was sworn in as the 44th, and first african american, President of the good ol' USA.




4 comments:
I'm so glad you journal-ed that event for your boy.
I surely didn't watch a second of it.
I'm completely patriotic, but I couldn't pull in for that one. Oh well.
So in his opinion it needed to be turned off! That is so cute! I love him reaching and stretching to touch the buttons! Too cute!
Oh my gosh! Madelyn does the same thing! She KNOWS it's bad, and she even shakes her head too! Goofy kids...
I didnt watch it. I was watching re-runs of Seinfeld...way better! But John and I came to the agreement that they should have taken the BUTT-LOAD of money that they spent on that...and put it into our dying economy...I mean c'mon...it would have had the same effect with crate paper and picnic tables :P !
AAAAAAnyway...Your little guy is so cute!
Miss Ya! *Rach
Post a Comment