Cake
The cake was a big hit.
Thanks a million times to Darlene Kober!

He is definitely ALL boy!
B knew just what to do and wasted no time.
Daddy and B blowing out the candle.
Chris didn't make it to his candles... the wind kept blowing them out.
B knew just what to do and wasted no time."You'll regret it if you're not in at least one picture!"
Chris just went for the whole ear. Forget this "piece" stuff!
Chris just went for the whole ear. Forget this "piece" stuff!At least he knows good cake when he tastes it!
Chris & Wendi Maroney, Clarissa Weitzell
Ashley, Brent and Nathan Ricks (Luke and Justin Maroney in the background)
Nicole, Chris and Ambrie Mortensen (Ambrie is almost exactly a month older than B)



OK, story behind the glasses: We had them there because it was Nicci's birthday the next day, Sunday, and one of the things we like to remember about Nicci as a kid is that she had a pair of sunglasses, much like the ones Emry is modeling, that she took the lenses out of and swore she could see better when she wore them. I saw these at the store and they reminded me of that, so I got them for her cake that we had at the party also.
Guests (L to R):
Sean Jones, Sabrina Kozak, Diane Epperson, Grandpa & Grandma Epperson, London Mortensen
Sean Jones, Sabrina Kozak, Diane Epperson, Grandpa & Grandma Epperson, London Mortensen
Chris & Wendi Maroney, Clarissa Weitzell
Ashley, Brent and Nathan Ricks (Luke and Justin Maroney in the background)
Nicole, Chris and Ambrie Mortensen (Ambrie is almost exactly a month older than B)We had so many friends come that managed to dodge the camera.
Thanks to everyone that came!
Oh, the Gifts!
Man, this kid is SPOILED!
Chris got a couple too.



Danny and Emry Dean. She's so stinkin cute!!
OK, story behind the glasses: We had them there because it was Nicci's birthday the next day, Sunday, and one of the things we like to remember about Nicci as a kid is that she had a pair of sunglasses, much like the ones Emry is modeling, that she took the lenses out of and swore she could see better when she wore them. I saw these at the store and they reminded me of that, so I got them for her cake that we had at the party also. After Party
B was covered in cake so I got his clothes off to change him and he crawled away before I could get his shoes off or any clothes back on him.
I don't know why he was making this face, but it makes me laugh.












7 comments:
I love the monkey cake, its amazing!!! You'll have to give me the number of the lady who made it. Looks like you guys had a blast and Bretton got tons of presents. Landon got the same Mickey Mouse ride on toy for his first birthday and he still plays with it. Sorry we couldnt make it. Landon is still WAY to sick and i didnt want him to get everyone sick.
I was hoping you'd get those up soon. Looks like a great time! We'll join in next Saturday.
LYT
I loved that cake! It looked delicious!
Happy Birthday to you both!!
Great job Cami!
Cute pictures! It was a fun party! Thanks for the invite!
What a darling cake! Does she make cakes for a business? If so what's the number?
I cannot believe Bretton is one years old. It didn't seem too long ago when you were pregant with him. My how time flys
I'm kind of regretting not eating that cake now-it looks good! Fun party!!!!!
jammin party. I have pictures just like those ones with him and tippi on my phone! those two...
Post a Comment