Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Friday, August 7, 2009

WICKED!!



I lucked out BIG TIME this year! I got to go to Wicked TWICE!! I went with my mom, dad, grandma, Wendi and Chris, and my hubby of course, the weekend before my Birthday. Since we saw it in LA a couple years ago I have been dying to take my mom cause I knew she would love it... and she did! (Sorry, I'm lame and forgot to take any pictures with these guys)



Chris's mom had bought tickets with her mom and sisters and everyone on that side, but I couldn't cause I had already bought a ticket to go with my side of the fam. Well, the day they were going to go a couple of them couldn't so there were tickets already paid for and I couldn't very well let them go to waste! So I got to tag along and see one of the best shows EVER... again! I am one lucky girl!!



My favorite scene

If you've seen it, you know why!

The Girls!

Love you guys!!