We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago with a couple of friends and the boys were a little more into it this time around. They loved seeing all the animals! Especially Brenden.
Bretton, Brenden, Mady, Lilli

*******************************************GRADUATION!!
Bretton has graduated from a crib to a big boy bed! He gets to use his cousin Ian's cool racecar bed from when he was younger. He loves it! And mom loves that he stays in it!
********************************************These are just me playing with the camera one night.
Poor Tippi- I always seem to want pictures of her when she is trying to sleep.
I guess that's just when she's the cutest!


We went to Freestone Park between conference sessions on Saturday and B had a blast riding the train, feeding the ducks, playing bat-the-ball with grandpa and Travis and sliding down the slides.





K, time for a little Bretton and family update:
Bretton is talking his little head off! He is learning letters and what they stand for along with some colors. He talks in full sentences already and can carry on a pretty good conversation.
"Mom Journal" moment: The other morning he was whining pretty persistently and after about 10 minutes of me telling him that "I can give you what you want when you stop whining" and "I don't listen to whiners" and just about everything else I could think of to get him to stop, the whining turned into full on tears. So, I resigned... sighed, got down on my knees in front of him and said "Bretton... what do you need?" He put his arm around my neck and said "I need you." Makes me tear up even now. Needless to say, the frustration went out the window at that point.
The photography thing is going well. I am doing quite a few shoots in the next couple of months here for Christmas, so look for those on the photo blog!
Chris has pretty much cut ties with the studio he was working for. He is in the process of figuring out what to do next, so any prayers offered on that front would be awesome! We see big changes coming our way though, so we'll keep you posted!
That's about it! Sorry for the absence of more frequent posting which leads to the need for a giganto post. I will keep up better... if not for you than for me! :)





3 comments:
Good to catch up on your family! Sweet moment with your little guy--being a mom is the best! (Most of the time!) Good luck with the future, and I will remember you in my prayers.
cute cute cute pictures, as always. I almost forgot how adorable Tippi is, and Bretton is getting so big I almost don't recognize him! I am going through major withdrawals, must find webcam.
It look soooo WARM! i am sad that snow is right around the corner. we miss u guys
Post a Comment