Bretton has also done some other pretty cute stuff lately, like...
...bein' cool...
...lovin' mommy...
...growin' a carrot mustache...
...and ROCKIN' ON!!
Also, since it's the first post, you kindof get everything all in one. Here's some pics from our trip to Hawaii.
Our first day we watched the sun set at the beach. It was amazing!
My boys! At Pali Lookout

And how could you not love this face??


But between the beaches, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, and cultural events... needless to say... we had a blast!!









17 comments:
Yay! See you are smarter thab you thought! :)
YAY! Hawaii looks like it was beautiful. Bretton is so cute!
Yeah you got the background figured out. See I told you it was esier than you thought.
Congrats on joining the blogging world. I think it's a great way to stay in touch! You have such a cute little boy.
i found your blog via julie pfau's facebook page. crazy world. anyway, beautiful family. and it was fun to glance at your bro's blog as well.
Hey I found your blog from Kristen's page. How fun? Oh I am so jelous Jacob and I didn't get to go to Hawaii this year because of our pregnancy. It was fun to look at yours. I am very familar with where you were because that is where we were married and stuff. Fun times!!! It is great to se eyou are blogging!
well, well, well.... Look who it is!! The Epperson Bunch! I'm glad you guys started a blog, it's the perfect way to keep in touch!! I cannot believe how big Bretton has gotten since I last saw pictures of him!! Which... was right when he was born. Holy cow they grow up fast!! You guy's sure have a cute little guy.
Nate & Brette
yay! You are smarter then me, I had to get liz glauser to do my background and layout! Good job! I LOVE the picture of Chris with bretton on his shoulder!!! Totally 8X10 worthy! I'm so happy you have a blog now! Go to my blog to find blogs of all the people we knew in highschool. I think I have atleast 7 or so, check it out!
Hey guys! You have the cutest family, and Bretton has gotten so BIG!! I can't believe it. Obviously we need to see you guys more often. Anyway, stay in touch.
Ben and Krista
Hi, I'm Kristen's sister, Sharisa. Your little boy is so cute!
the kid is so frickin adorable I can't stand it!!
oh... that was me by the way... even though you're in the next room :)
Nic xx
the number of times i've watched the video is ridiculous. i miss playing with you in hawaii. :(
I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! Bretton is adorable. I love the video of him laughing hysterically at your dog. So cute!
welcome to the blog world. It's been great staying in touch with old friends. Bretton is a cutie, and your Hawaii pics are amazing.
mmmmm... boba. I miss B :(
Nic x
Hey! Looks like ALOT of people were waiting for you to venture in the world of blog! ha ha! Welcome! Bretton is adorable, I can't wait for him and Jonah to meet in November!! That video cracked me up..Tippy has gotten quite the name for herself too! We all hear about this amazing dog from Jack :)
Post a Comment