Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Can I Just Say...

I love this kid!! He has learned the art of "loves." This is my favorite thing that he does to date...

Just wait til you're slimed... It melts your heart. I promise!

As for the rest of us... (Chris and I)... not much new. I just play with my little man all day and Chris is trying hard to make it in the media production world. He's actually in LA this weekend shooting a low budget film. I don't know much about it, but I'm sure proud of how hard he works! He has such ambition and the drive to get things done, not to mention more talent than five of me put together! And he still manages to be a wonderful husband and father. One day all of his efforts will be rewarded. I know it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the slimey wonderfulness of Bretton's affection! You got a good one!

N x

steven and tess said...

I wanna be slimed!!! That sounds weird...i just want a baby kiss from my favorite baby!!

Cassie Weske said...

That is so cute! I've been slimed too! I actually have a picture exactly like this. It really does melt your heart... this age is so much fun. That's awsm what your husband is doing. He sounds bright! That's awsm that he's filming!

Linda said...

What a cutie your little guy is. I'm glad life is going good for you--love your Mom and Dad, love their kids!

Liz said...

what an adorable picture and memory of your little guy durign this cute stage. what exactly does your husband do for a living, soiunds interesting.

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

He is getting so big. Bryten took 2 steps yesterday! =)

Skye said...

Hey! I found your blog through Kristin's. I just have to say that Bretton is one seriously cute little boy. You two are so cute in that picture!