Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Eppersons 2008

We had some family pictures taken for Christmas cards for Chris's family, and since I am the world's worst at sending out our own Christmas cards, I will take the easy way out and just post them so you can see!






14 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Whats up hot stuff...you are one hot mama! Your fam is beautiful! I love the pictures...You guys look like the perfect picture thats comes standard in a new picture frame when you buy it! I hope you guys have a great Christmas...we think you guys are awesome and we love looking at your blog! Love you! *Rach

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. You are beautiful! I also enjoyed your baby thing. We seriously need to get together sometime. I saw your cute parents at Julie Pfau's wedding. They're so sweet!

Liz said...

The pictures turned out fabulous. Cami you look so pretty, and look at your sons chompers, he's growing up to be such a big boy.

Wight Family said...

Way cute photos. I love the bare feet! That reminded me that you're in AZ and I'm in UT freezing my tookas off! Enjoy the sunshine!!

~Vicki

Ben and Krista said...

ooh...LOVE the pictures! They are so cute. I am so glad we got to spend some time with you guys on Thursday, it was so fun! And Bretton is so adorable...he will definitely be a ladies man :)

Julie said...

you look so beautiful! Great pictures! Maybe we will get to do The Office someday...don't give up on us! :) Have fun with the wedding tomorrow!

Unknown said...

My family lives in Edmond. Where did your friends move to?

The Ayers Family said...

You have such a good looking family!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

These pictures turned out so great! We figured you were sick since we missed you at the party and today at church! I hope you get to feeling better, let me know if you need anything :)

Coree Adams said...

All of these pictures are so cute!!!

Sharron said...

What beautiful pictures! Your family is gorgeious. I ahve been MIA for awhile and it was fun getting caught up.

Laura Elder said...

Hey Cami, Chris and Bretton!
cute pics!and... Merry Christmas! Also..very jealous you went barefoot, my toes would fall off with the cold if I tried that here! ha ha! Hope your family ok and you have all gotten over that awful bug, but by the looks of the pics, you have :) xx

Dennis and Debbi said...

Surprise! I guess it's about time I left a comment. These are great! Problem is, I don't have enough picture frames....
Love you!
mom
P.S. Yeah, yeah. Curious George...

The J said...

Cam! You're gorgeous!! I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!! Those colors look awesome on you guys! And your little man is always a stud as usual. Love it all!