My friend Rachel sent me this survey and I thought it was good for journaling purposes as well as fun! If any of you want to do it, copy it and fill in your own answers on your blog!
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Disbelief. We had been trying for a while and were actually to the point of seriously considering adoption, talking seriously about it anyway, the week we found out!
3. How old were you? 26
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Good ol' Clear Blue Easy! Chris picked it out at Walgreens. I actually took all 3 that came in the pack because I was in denial (good denial that is)
5. Who did you tell first? Chris. He was waiting while I was in the bathroom. I came out and had a really sad look on my face and started shaking my head to fake him out. He hugged me and said "it's ok. It'll happen one way or another sometime" or something like that. I said "I know, but how would you feel about being a daddy now?" He got all excited. If you know Chris, it was like Christmas morning x3!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Uh... YEAH!
7. Due date? February 12, 2008
8. Did you deliver early or late? Early. February 5. The Dr. discovered he was breech at the last second (just before 39 weeks. After that, it would have been a c-section!) and turned him. I think that jump started things cause he was born 4 days later.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Oh yeah... never threw up, but couldn't move much off the couch! Down for the count with nausea!
10. What did you crave? I hate to admit it... McDonald's hamburgers. Although I never let myself eat one. Is that bad?
11. Who irritated you the most? I can't remember. Chris would probably say that whoever it was, I took it out on him. I don't think I was ever rude to anyone though. Especially Chris! :)
12. What was your first child's sex? BOY! (That's weird... the Weitzells having yet another boy!)
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I think I was just shy of 35.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope. Just at the end when we had to turn the little stinker around and he ended up with the cord around his neck 3 1/2 times! They had to vacuum him out because of it.
15. Where did you give birth? Banner Gateway in Gilbert, AZ
16. How many hours were you in labor? 12 hours about. I only felt about 4 of them though.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Christopher- my knight in shining armor!
18. Who watched? Just Chris and the nurses
19. Was it natural or c-section? Well... not "natural" as there were drugs involved. Ahhhhh.... the drugs....
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I think I just answered that... HECK YES I DID!!
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs 8 oz, thank you very much!
22. What did you name him/her? Bretton Christopher
23. How old is your first born today? 9 months TODAY!
hard coloring pages halloween
3 years ago


6 comments:
This was fun to read. Thank you for sharing. The funny thing is I craved McDonald's hamburger's too. The commericals always made them look so good, but I never ate one either. I gained about 35lbs too...ugh.
Good thing for blogs-I never see you anymore :( Bretton is so big!!! I love your posts-miss you!
Dude who rocks...I do...just kidding...my sis in law sent it to me...im not really cool enough to write something like that on my own! I loved hearing your answers! I hope all is well...Love Rach
haha this is cute :) and I love the new picture at the top!!! Anyway, in answer to your question. I heard they were doing this trip package. So all I had to do was go to the radio station and get a KAFF country sticker. Well each sticker has a number on it. And for the last 30 days they called one number each day, and if they called your number and you called them in time you were qualifyed to win the trip and got $100. So about 4 weeks ago they called my number and so I qualifyed. And then they called me last Wednesday and said that I had won it!!! Crazy. We leave tomorrow!!! Ah :)
This was such a good idea! I will have to do it later because I already put too many blogs up today! ;) I LOVE your blog title picture. The BEst!
Hey Cami,
My name is Kim Carroll, I posted a comment awhile ago and told you to email me and I could get you a invitation to our blog. Well I am retarded and deleted your email. Would you mind sending it to kcarroll07@gmail.com instead. Sorry! Tell Chris Hey and your little boy is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment