Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Cutest Thing EVER!

Yesterday was Chris's Birthday. Happy Birthday Chris!! He had to go to San Francisco for work and was not going to be home on his birthday, so I was taking a video of Bretton for him and said "Say Happy Birthday Daddy..." and he said "Daddy... Daddy..." a few times. Then I said "Say I love you..." and the kid said "I love you!" I thought this might have been a fluke, but I asked him about 100 times after that, cause I couldn't get enough, and it was the same every time! It really is the cutest thing EVER!! And the tongue makes it about a thousand times better! (This is a different video than the one mentioned above, but it shows him saying it better)

7 comments:

Linda said...

He's brilliant! Love the tongue and the words--no wonder your mom talks about him so much!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that is soo cute! i love his little tongue when he says, "I love you!"

Liz said...

now you can watch his cute tongue on video over and over again. I love this stage. such a cutie

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Okay, that IS the cutest thing ever!

Laura Elder said...

awwww! I sat with Jonah watching this and he was pointing at the screen and getting all excited to see Bretton!

Ben and Krista said...

Oh my goodness...so so cute!!! haha. the tongue makes it that much better :)

Anonymous said...

that is so coolllllll!!! :)