
Things I love about Bretton:
-He loves his food
-He smiles A LOT
-He always tries to make you laugh
-He aims to please (unless he's feeling particularly mischevious)
-He brightens a room where ever he is
-He brings joy to so many people: Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas, Grandpas, Mom & Dad... Everyone!
-He loves animals, just like his mom
-He is a handsome devil, just like his dad
-He loves sports and cars already
-He says "Thank You" aka "Da Do" for everything, especially food! (Thank you also means "Amen" to B)


-He is just one great kid!

The last few days I have gone back and looked at pictures of him growing up. The time goes by so fast and he has changed so much in just one year! See?
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
For his birthday today, Wendi and I took him down to Tucson so we could go to lunch with Grandma Weitzell, Grandma Billman and Aunt Gussie. Here are some pictures from our afternoon.
Grandma Weitzell, B, Wendi, Gussie, Grandma Billman
Grandma Weitzell wanted a "4 Generations" picture with our hands. Turned out pretty cool.
Gussie and Grandma Billman. How cute are they??
The 2 sistas.
Grandma Weitzell and B with the Birthday Cheesecake the waitress brought for him. She specifically said she only brought one spoon because it was all for him! Everyone thought he was so cute (and why wouldn't they??), all the wait staff came around to see him and everyone walking out of the restaurant stopped to say "hi" and how cute he was. I don't want to brag, but...
This video is kindof long (it starts getting really good at about 6:50), so you can just skip through it and see how messy he gets if you want, but he is LOVIN this cheesecake. One of the waitresses (not ours) noticed how much he was diggin the whipped cream so she brought him a plate of just whipped cream.
Thanks for the good time girls!
Grandma and Grandpa Epperson came over after we got home and gave him his first set of sports balls. I wonder... which one will he choose...?
Turns out he was partial to the soccer ball (or football, if Jack or Laura is reading this)!We went to Red Robin for his birthday dinner so he could get a balloon (one of his favorite toys).
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Epperson!
The birthday party is this weekend, so there's a future post to look forward to!!













4 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe that you have a 1 year old...isnt it crazy...before you know it he will be off to pre-school! I am still in shock that my girls are 7 months old...dude...how did that happen! They are getting so big... I think about having like a 5 year old or a 10 year old...and I just cant believe that that is going to be me someday...that will be us someday....crazy! I love that we are moms together...wish you lived closer...miss ya! *Rach
Happy 1st Birthday Bretton. He is soo cute and i love, love, love the video! I was laughing so hard. I love when he shivers from the first bit of ice cream!!! We hope to make it to his party, Landon is feeling kinda sick so it will depend on how he is doing! You'll have to email me at chambersgirl@hotmail.com so i can send you an invite to our blog!
Oh my goodness! I just heard B saying 'thank you' via speaker phone via the webcam at my Mum's house! ha ha! I'm loving that link! Anyway, sooo cute! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETTON! What a cutie pie, it is a great time to reflect on the last year isn't it? Well done Cami, 'football it is! and Jonah LOVES his football too, maybe they can have a game some day? Love to you all xxx
I CANNOT believe that is already 1! Happy Birthday Kiddo!
Post a Comment