Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swim Lessons Progress

I forgot to add this one to the post earlier. I told Nicci I would show her what Bretton has been learning in swim lessons so here's a little sampling for her, and anyone else who's interested!

2 comments:

nolongerablog said...

Pure Romance Party at my house!
Saturday June 20th at 7:00
** bring a friend **
Everyone is invited, please RSVP.

Call or email me for directions to my house.
480.329.8438
kristynmclaws@gmail.com

There will be Raffels, Bingo, and FREE stuff.

Anonymous said...

So funny! That jump is my favorite part!! Thanks Cam.