Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bretton 18 Months

I had a dream the other night in which I saw a picture of Bretton that melted my heart. It inspired me to do his 18 month pictures since I don't really have any good ones of him since he was 4 months old. Cheesy? Maybe... but they all ended up melting my heart because we have ONE CUTE KID! Enjoy!



This one below is the picture I saw in my dream


























20 comments:

Dennis and Debbi said...

When does your studio open? Seriously.
Now my only problem is getting a printer that will do them justice...

Anonymous said...

Those are SO good cam!! He's not my little bald man anymore :(. I love 'em... which camera did you use?

Angie said...

Oh those are absolutely adorable!!! At what age can we be matchmaker and set Bretton up with Mylie?!

Ben and Krista said...

These pictures are awesome! I love the ones with the cowboy hat...he is one cute kid.

Liz said...

what a neat experience to see something in a dream and then see it come to fruition in such darling pictures. They are all soo cute.

Linda said...

Pure cuteness, that's what he is! And good job on the photography as well. Not easy getting little ones to cooperate, as you can see in our family picture! It must have been Jorgen you saw at Wicked at a matinee, unless it was Caleb (the cousin)who went a different time.

Resident Brainchild said...

Honey... you are so talented! I'm picking a body part I can live without to buy you a camera. Gimme a couple weeks!

Sharron said...

You do have an adorable little boy, but how could he miss? Look at his parents, not just in looks, they are raising a happy little boy!

I love that you can see his happy little personality in the pictuers too!

Brenda said...

Soo cute!

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

the one with the tongue and backwars hat is my FAV!!!! I want it He is so handsome... more and more everyday

auntie tess said...

don't worry...i've only looked at these 10 times in the last 24 hours. make that 11.

Nathan's Mommy said...

Cami those are awesome!!! He is so stinkin cute!

Rachel and John said...

Those are the cutest!!! He is a dream! And you took the pics!!! Go girl! They are beautiful :)

Laura Elder said...

wow! Cami you could be pro!! I think you and your sis have a business opp here as Nicci is pretty good too! It does help that Bretton is an amazing subject too! what a gorgeous boy!!! I love the baseball ones! I wish him and Jomah could hang out - i reckon they would be great mates!

Laura Elder said...

that's JONAH!! typo alert!! haha! Hmm, maybe that's an idea for my next one..JoMah and JoNah haha, what ya think?

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh I just love Bretton! He is so cute!!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

He is all boy! I can't believe he is already in nursery.

MorahJulie said...

you've got talent lady! and one photogenic kid!

BOWutiful Bows said...

Those pics are so stinkin' cute!!!

The J said...

holy cute pictures cam! what a talent! good luck! if we move down there i'll pay you to do our pictures!