Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Everything October!

Yeah... I know we're already half way through November, but better late than never to catch you up on what we've been doing! (Sorry... the photog blog has gotten a little more attention than this one...)

We didn't get around to carving "popcorns" (aka "pumpkins") this year,
so Bretton just painted his.
We, of course, had to have carmel apples

This was at the ward "trunk-or-treat"
B had a great time, and Brenden just wanted to go home
Betcha can't tell what our little man's costume was...
Hint: It totally suits him

Nope... not a Lego man-
This was part of Luke's costume actually

NOW can you tell??
ha ha, yeah...
The cutest baseball player I've ever seen!!

Here we have our Trick-or-Treating crew
L to R:
Clayton (Luke's friend-Grim Reaper), Clarissa (Bag Monster-self made!),
Luke (UofA Fan Lego Man), Ian (Travelocity Gnome-kudos to Wendi for making it the day before!), Jared and Conrad (Knights),
and little B man with his "Ello bucket" (aka "Elmo bucket")

After all the festivities...
All cozied up in Blues Clues fashion
How cute is this??

And this one's not October, it's actually from this morning, but I had to throw it in.
He loves putting our shoes on, and today he found Daddy's "cow shoes."
We were dying!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh those boots are CLASSIC on Bretton! Love your pics, what a fun October!

Sharron said...

cute pictures! Bretton is getting HUGE isn't he? Time is flying . . .

Liz said...

I love all the costumes, they are so creative and fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I just want to squeeze him in his cuddly pajamas!! xx

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

he is too cute. I like the blues clues outfit!