Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playing Around

At the request of my grandmother, here is a picture of Bretton using his "secret" escape to the outside world when Mommy tells him he can't go out. Funny thing is... he figured it out a little too late in life and it only worked a couple of times. Now he just gets stuck!
Playing with the camera


We were all out in the backyard doing bubbles the other day and the kids and dog were just being so cute I had to pull out the camera. Imagine that!
This is Tippi in one of her running "fits." Nicci- you know what I'm talking about.
Tippi is a pretty calm, laid back dog 98% of the time. Every once in a while she gets a spurt of energy and just runs circles around the back yard. It's pretty hilarious.

This is Tippi catching bubbles. B saw this picture and started laughing so hard, which made me laugh really hard so I had to put it up to remember it.
Bubble fun


P.S. I LOVE these bubbles!! They don't pop right away so the kids have more time to chase them and more of them to chase! Get them at Gymboree. They're so fun!!

3 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

My mom got those same bubbles and we LOVE them! They are so much fun because they blow so much at one time and they don't pop! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! I think when Tippi kicks the bucket we should have her stuffed replicating either picture one or picture three. I'm torn. :/

Julie said...

so cute! keep taking pictures! The kids were dressed like that a few days ago? I miss the sun...haha