Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Simply Havin' a Wonderful Christmas Time
Merry Christmas from us and B!
(This is Bretton's current fav song. Sorry about the camera movement... I was dancing with him and didn't realize that the camera doesn't stay still when I'm shakin it!)
I sure hope this kids gets his moves in check before he hits high school. Although he's so dang cute I doubt the girls will mind much if he's still dancing the same. Miss you guys so much. xxx
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! So cute! I just love that kid!
I absolutely LOVE this xx
The dance move at 0:33 is pretty awesome... but the again the one at 0:50 is pretty sweet too.
What a cute little guy, I want to just give him a hug.
Love him! So fun!
I sure hope this kids gets his moves in check before he hits high school. Although he's so dang cute I doubt the girls will mind much if he's still dancing the same. Miss you guys so much. xxx
Post a Comment