Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Do You Ever Have One of Those Days?

So... I woke up this morning with every intenetion and all the motivation in the world to do about 12 projects and clean the house and work on the budget and... you get the idea. When Bretton went down for his nap at 9:30 I had a bit of a headache so I thought to myself "I'll just shut my eyes for like 10 minutes and then I'm up and at it!" Next thing I know it's 11:00 and I'm rolling out of bed and poor Bretton has just been playing in his crib for probably 1/2 an hour by himself. It's been all downhill laziness from there! It's 2:00 now and I'm still in my PJs, haven't eaten lunch and have just been wasting time on the computer for about the last hour. Yeah... it's going to be one of those days...

10 comments:

Coree Adams said...

We deserve one of those kinds of days every now and then! It's how I stay sane. :)

Anonymous said...

I have had alot of those days lately... days where there is so much to do... many things worth doing... and yet as the day goes on... nothing happens. As we speak I have been meaning to eat lunch for the last four hours and just havent gotten up to do it!

I have got a bit accomplished though, writing in my blog mostly. Days like that happen. I used to think we had to be productive all the time... I am realizing more and more the truth of the saying that 80% of what we need to do gets done in 20% of the time. The rest of it we try to do but get sidetracked or burned out from trying. Life is an interesting journey and there are curve balls on occasion. I'm just thankful for friends who are there for you when you need them.

I am still looking forward to lunch one of these days my friend! Keep smiling, talk to you later.

daniel

Skye said...

I have a love/hate relationship with those days! I know that I really need the down time sometimes to rest and relax, but at the same time I feel almost guilty when I am taking it easy. What's a girl to do?

The J said...

Girl, I hear ya! I hate those days because you feel like you got nothing accomplished, and your husband gets home from work and you avoid him sheepishly. ;) However, you have a baby baby, and you are probably exhausted so you totally deserve it! It's funny, because that's totally what I did today, until about noon then I was like, ok. I gotta get with it. ;)

Julie said...

Hey guys! Love your blog-you are too funny! Who cares-just be lazy, life will go on!

nolongerablog said...

hey!!!! so i was just looking through blogs and came across yours! so i cant believe how big Bretton is!! Chris called me the day hewas born, it doesnt seem that long ago. you guys look so cute, your little happy family! thats so exciting.. so what are you guys up to now days?? where does Chris work?? Still BC? and what about you... mommy full time or what? and your sister Nikki?? and that guys she was seeing?? goodness long time long time.. its good to see you guys are doing well.

Breean and Jeff said...

Hey, thanks for posting on our blog. And I have had those days. Avery however is not as nice, she lets me know when she is awake!! It sure would be fun to meet you guys!! you coming to Cali any time soon?

The J said...

You could never be snotty Cami! I love you!

Rachel and John said...

Hey girl!! I was hoping that your mom would let you know about our announcement! I tried to look you up and I had no success...but my mom had your parents adress. I am so happy to reconnect with you and see your beautiful family! Your little boy is soooo cute! It looks like he is at a really fun age right now...I laughed so hard when I was watching the video!
I am just a new mom...so I am learning a lot...x 2...it is crazy sometimes...but so worth it! I never in a million years thought that I would have twins...but John and I feel so blessed to have these sweet babies!! I would love to chat sometime. I will e-mail you soon with some of my info! And I cant wait to hear from you again! My email is:
rachon2002@msn.com
Love Rach

cosmo and jenn said...

i found your blog on brittany chamber's blog. I know chris and i have met you a few times over the years. just stopping by to say hi and hope all is well! looks like you guys have alot of fun!