Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Teeth, First Word and First Halloween

Here's just a good shot of Bretton's chompers:

And he has learned his first word!! He doesn't know what it means yet, but he knows it's a word!

(He got a little camera shy when I started recording, but he says it all the time!)

And on to the good stuff...

HALLOWEEN!!

My monkey boy

and his cousin the banana!
and his crazy dad!
(Believe it or not... all of Chris's "costume" came from his very own wardrobe!! Now that's scary!)


B's favorite way to travel is by daddy shoulders!
He was falling asleep most of the time we were trick-or-treating.



Oooohhh.... spoooookyyyy....

The Trick-or-Treating "gang"
(L to R) Katie Tolman, Luke Maroney, Brenden Weitzell, Ian Maroney, Justin Maroney, Jenny Tolman, Bretton and Chris Epperson & Hayden and Kimberly Stickler.

4 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

He is just so cute! Maddie says "mama" all the time... but she has no clue what she's saying so I know what you mean!

Liz said...

seriously all those costumes in that lower photo are awesome! I love the Lego man and of course Bretton s a cute little monkey.

Laura Elder said...

Aww, what a little cheeky monkey! ha ha! He is so CUTE! Anyway...just to say hey and I'll be seeing ya in a week or so...!! see ya soon! x

Coree Adams said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!