I have been a horrible blogger this last month, so you are about to get my whole month of December in one post. Ready? Here goes!
The month started out with a fun trip up to North Scottsdale to see some good friends. Sadie (left) and Lulu (bottom right) are two of my loves. I became Sadie's nanny when she was only 16 months old, and she just turned 6! I got to spend about 3 months with Lulu after she was born before moving on to other adventures. Love you guys!
***********Chris used our house as a set for a commercial shoot and renting a couple of Harley's was a "necessity." ;) I think it was just an excuse to rent a bike and have someone else pay for it!
Daddy's Dream... his boy on a bike!
A couple of Bretton's newest "tricks"
Popcorn Popping
"UH-OH"
*********
Bretton got to meet Santa. Santa took time out of his busy holiday schedule and visited a neighbor's house and had cookies with some kids from the neighborhood. Bretton was the first to sit on his lap and just kindof checked him out, didn't really have much of a reaction.
**********
Ok, so one day I was in the kitchen and came around the corner to see this...
the mischief starts!!
Gingerbread houses with Marc and Sammy...
and Nicci and Jack
Bretton had his eye on the prize!



Russian
Mother Ginger
We were under the "skirt" of Mother Ginger as the Gingerettes



and Nicci and Jack
Bretton had his eye on the prize! The family will understand these pictures better, but for a little explanation...
Every year with Chris's family we do a reading of "The Night Before Christmas" with added... drama... It is a tradition that stretches way beyond my time in the family, but I'm sure glad to be a part of the fun!



Any of you that have seen it will slightly understand what these are. Oh I wish I could get the video on here for you. HILARIOUS!
Chinese
Russian
Mother Ginger
We were under the "skirt" of Mother Ginger as the Gingerettes



On to the opening of Christmas Jammies! They come in these boxes every year, and it just so happened that Bretton was just the right size to fit in there too!
**********
CHRISTMAS!!
Every year... without fail... this is the enthusiasm shown about Christmas by my husband...
How could you not love him??
And every year we have to wait in the hallway until the camera man is ready to catch our reactions as we enter the room where Santa has left all the presents.
This tradition spans beyond my years in the family as well, but I love it! I don't ever want to grow up!














8 comments:
I thought I was at a WGGM party looking at your fun pictures! What a great family you have and you do look so gorgeous.
That was hilarious!!
Wht a fun and exciting morning at your house.
That looks like so much fun I may need an invitation next year! Awesome!
Good times. It has been a fun and busy busy season!
Well, I seem to have missed out on the party of the year! This does look like so much fun ... was Dr Suess hiding out somewhere? He had to be in charge of costuming! Thanks for sharing!!
WOW, what a fun Christmas with the Eppersons! I want to be adopted into the family so I can join in on all the fun. I can't believe how big, and CUTE Breton is! (is it 1 or 2 t's?) Looking forward to hanging out soon
I am LOVING those outfits for the Nutcracker!! ha ha! What a hoot! I wish I had been there to see that! The Eppersons are awesome! Me and Louis loved meeting Chris' family-our own private harp concert!! wow! (well, we like to look at it that way) miss you guys, hope all is ok in your lovely home. I'm sure you are on your toes with Bretton and Brenden?!! Jonah was one yesterday!!!
Gotta love you guys! This is way too much fun!
Post a Comment