We were at the mall the other day (San Tan... which means it was outside... which means it was HOT!) playing on all the play equip and water and stuff and decided it was time for a treat so we went in to DQ and I don't know if it was a moment of bravery or insanity but I got Brenden and Bretton their own ice cream cones. They have both had ice cream before (obviously... I mean, what kid hasn't by the time they're 6 months old???) but this was the first time they both had their very own ice cream cones they could eat all by themselves. It was really funny to watch them. They both stayed pretty clean... considering... Brenden was just quiet as a mouse enjoying his but Bretton was cracking me up. Enter video:
(from my phone, so I apologize for the quality. Daddy had the real camera)


3 comments:
aaahahaha. oh that's adorable.
p.s. I had a dream the other night that Chris posted on your blog that you were pregnant again and I was SO mad cuz you told me you were pregnant right after I left last time too. :)
Bretton is soo cute! Good to see you guys at Emry's party. Sorry i didnt get to talk very much. Two kids keeps me pretty busy...aawwhh:) We should plan a playdate soon!!
Hey there I found you on my mom's blog. I know it's sad that she's more social online than I am. I think anything ice cream is the bread of life....cute post.
Post a Comment