CHECK IT OUT!

I'm off and running! I've been working with a good friend of mine who is an amazing photographer and he has gotten me the knowledge and equipment to get really excited about this! So... in order to get more experience under my belt and since I have had some requests already, I am running an awesome deal for anyone who wants some pictures done! Click on the icon to check out my photo blog for the details. Thanks to all who support!!


2 comments:
These look great Cami.
I've been thinking of doing the same thing myself. We should get together and chat about it soemtime.
I think it is wonderful that you have such a great friend to teach you the ins and outs.
You've got a lot of talent.
Cami...
I was reading over some comments on my blog tonight and I just wanted to tell you thank you. You are such a wonderful friend to me and always there for me even when I don't talk much... you still reach out and comfort me. You probably don't even know it. You have no idea how much your simple thoughts and words have touched me so deeply and has given me strength and even helps me to keep going every day. I simply adore you. I wish we lived close. It would be so great to get to spend some time with you. You are such a neat person. I am lucky to have you as my friend. Thank you so much for being here for me.
Oh and Bretton is sooo Cute! I can't believe he is already 18 months. That went by sooo fast. Kolby would be 2 1/2 right now!? Weird. So horrible of a thing to happen to such a sweet innocent little baby boy... I can't help but just feel such saddness when I think of him. But I know he's taking care of us from Heaven. He's watching over us. He is our little guardian Angel.
You have DEFINITELY got to stick with your AMAZING TALENT of being a Photographer! If I lived close I'd have you take our pictures! Kyler needs 3 month pictures done asap. I really need to get on the ball, Yikes... I'll regret it if I don't do it now. I just don't know what to dress him in and where to go. Any suggestions?
Keep Smiling...
Love Always,
Cassie
Post a Comment