Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Monday, October 12, 2009

I had a photo shoot Friday morning with a friend of ours that lives out of town, so we took Bretton with us so she could see him. I snapped a couple of him, just cause he's so darn cute and I couldn't resist. Now... look at this picture and just try to tell me this kid shouldn't be on the cover of a magazine!!

************************
Saturday, Chris donated the use of his sound system for another friend who was having a fundraiser breakfast for their non-profit organization- Lanee's Legacy.
Bretton and I tagged along. We had so much fun! They had balloon animals (I never thought my kid would be afraid of the balloon animals popping, but oh was he. He didn't even want to stick around to get one!), face painting, moon jumps, BASEBALL practice across the parking lot (highlight of the day for B) and a firetruck that he was terrified to sit in-or on- but with some coaxing we got some cute pictures.


Mom being "artsy" :)

They had balloons that you could tie a butterfly with a name on it and let it go.
Bretton wasn't going to let his go.
...ever...

6 comments:

Chandice said...

I love those adorable pics! Bretton seriously looks adorable!!! Your hair is cute, did you end up cutting it?

Sharron said...

Great job mom!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how quickly he transformed into that big-little boy!!

Resident Brainchild said...

I officially have the cutest kid in the world.

Julie said...

Hey Cami! It is so fun to look at your pictures! You look so great and Bretton is adorable!

You will be in our prayers :) Good luck!

Julie said...

Hey Cami! It is so fun to look at your pictures! You look so great and Bretton is adorable!

You will be in our prayers :) Good luck!