Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photobooth

What do you do on a Sunday afternoon when dad is gone to choir practice and it's just you and the boy? You play with Photobooth! (If any of you have a Mac, you know how much fun Photobooth can be!) Here is what we've come up with... these will keep me laughing for a long time!






and the Grand-Daddy of them all...
Ok, Party's over.








5 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

ha ha cami you crack me up! I feel like I never get to see you anymore now that you're not in R.S. :( Hope you guys are doing good!

The J said...

Love it! Hilarious! How did you get your husband to do choir practice?

Cami Epperson said...

The Choir director bribed him with a cookie. ha ha

Orr Family said...

Those are funny! I am glad to know I am not the only one that messes with my photos! My last name use to be Hertel. I really do not think I look the same from high school. 9 years and becoming LDS changed how I look I guess! I think having four children helps too! I have enjoyed reading about your family, I hope you are all doing well after a rough few weeks! We are still a little in shock here. Take care Heather

Dansie Family said...

cute! you have a way cute family. it is fun to keep in touch with so many old friends via blogs.