Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Summer Fun in September!

Where else but in Arizona can you still swim in September? Ok, there are lots of places, but seriously... 100+ degrees still... and it's SEPTEMBER! So, I have been going a little stir crazy in the house and have wanted to do stuff outside, but it's still too hot for the park, so I bought one of those little pools for the boys to play in the backyard. They love it!! I bought it almost 2 weeks ago and they have played in it almost every day since! It's a nice way to get relief from the heat and still be able to go outside! Here are some pictures:


... and this is what happens when you decide to put them in regular diapers instead of swim diapers. I knew that, just didn't think it would be a problem. I had to take Bretton's off because he kept tipping over it got so big! Brenden could hardly walk when he got out. I was just laughing.
My cute boy. He been sucking that bottom lip in a lot lately... come to find out, he's getting his first teeth! That would explain it!

Bretton was discovering grass. I don't think he likes it much yet. Our grass is kinda pokey.
I love this face. Always with the crooked smile!
The mornings have been a bit cooler so we do a little walking. Apparently, this walk was a little too close to naptime.



No comments: