So, I don't want my blog to go on being in the depressing state that it is at the moment. If you want something happier to read, skip the "Again? Really??" Post and go straight for the fun we had on Saturday.
Thank you though, so much, for all of you who have expressed your love and concern for us right now. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and definitely feel them. Please include Matt's family as well as I'm sure they need it more than we do! We are definitely thinking and praying for them.
Love you all!
hard coloring pages halloween
3 years ago


1 comment:
Oh girl! I'm so sorry! After my brother died, and my cousin (two cousins) and a few close friends all within a few years (not a couple months, that's crazy!) I was and still am always paranoid that something is going to happen. I try to love everyone around me like they won't be here tomorrow. I think it makes life the way it should be, but it hurts to think that someone you love may not be here tomorrow. Stick close to the things that keep you strong and always remember that they will always know how much you love them (and make sure they do!) ;) I can't tell you how many times a day I smother Cody in kisses, it's ridiculous! But, I don't want to miss one day of it because you never know when Heavenly Father might decide he needs another soldier around (heaven forbid! I would have a hard time living if that ever happened, but it crosses my mind). I love ya! If there is anything I can do let me know!
Post a Comment