Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Thank you for visiting our blog! We love the connections we have made since jumping on the bandwagon. Please, leave your comments so we know who visits us! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still leave a comment. Thanks so much! We love you all!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

...and This is What We Do When Dad Gets Home!

To continue our Sunday adventure today... Bretton and Daddy practiced their "trick"


We went over to Chris's parent's house for dinner, like every Sunday, but this week Bretton discovered a new friend...



Playing hard with new friends can sure wear a guy (or 2) out...

Bretton has found his male modeling pose (yep, he did this one all on his own!)
...and what's Sunday without a nap with your brother?
How precious are they??


7 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Hey guys. Chris I'm sorry to hear about Matt. What even makes me more mad is that you knew him and we had no idea. We haven't seen him in years not knowing where he was. I was bummed that I couldn't come down for the funeral. If you guys want to come on over to our blog email me at heatherdjep@hotmail.com. It's private so I'll send you an email. Hope things start going better for you guys.
Heather (Alexander)

Liz said...

I loved each and everyone of the movies and pictures. That's a crack up how your husband and brother slept so close together, its very cute and Bretton's pose

Rachel and John said...

I love the pictures and the videos they are so cute! I just posted today...so youll have to check it out...im getting more up to date...slowly but surely! I would love to hear from you again! Love Rach

Breean and Jeff said...

Ok, i love the picture of him posing like a male model. HA!

The J said...

Girl, he is the most adorable thing on the face of the planet, and MAN does he look like a WEITZELL! ;) So adorable. All of it. I couldn't stop laughing. Love it love it love it. The baby in the mirror trick was seriously the most adorable and cutest thing I've seen in a long time! How did you keep from laughing so long!?

Kimberly said...

Hey, My name is Kim (knight) Carroll... I knew Chris awhile back.. it was good to see how well you all are doing! Your little boy is adorable! Our blog is private, but if ou email me at kcarroll07@hotmail.com I can send you an invite!

Laura Elder said...

I know, time doesn't come that easy with a little one crawling around does it? I'm still on my first page ha ha!
Hope you are all well, the pictures of Bretton are soooo cute, can't wait to meet you all!!